Sunday, November 25, 2007

Objectives

Yesterday I discussed my last post "The Human Factor" with some friends and one question came up.
What is the objective of the principle?
Well to be honest I am not 100% sure yet. There are some quotes which may help to understand.

The journey is the reward.
I like this quote very much, because I think I didn't get yet the complete picture. I am even not sure to get a complete picture even in my life, so the first part will give at least an overview of the major things. First part? Yes :) ... there are so many topics, I think to give a complete picture I need more the one part, but the first goal is the first part :).
And other answer I gave on this question is more for the philosophic part of the readers.
The objective is to find the question on the answer 42. :)

No comments: