Friday, June 1, 2007

Start Up

Why?
Well I just thought i need to right down some of my ideas. So maybe sometime they will become reality. :)

I just tried out the internet login of one of my investment banks ( trying to finish my tax return).
And again this bank publish again the same service as several other. You can update your address.
Nice know next time I will move, I don't have to write several letters, I can go to all the websites and update my data there :)

Well ... seems for me not much better. Where is the Service where I can enter all my personal data and other sites can receive updates or get a notification. Where I can manage who sees which information and where I can see all my relationships.

Which is the organization of defining a standard for such a service and the process?

Well ... we will see

No comments: